So, today is my 15th birthday, and in honor of that, I thought I’d share with you 15 things I learned in 15 years.
- You are always the most important person in your life.
- The little things are the best things.
- Being by yourself isn’t a bad thing.
- Let bad or toxic people in your life go.
- Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
- The arts are beautiful and you should absorb them as much as possible.
- High school freaking sucks, but life gets better.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- A good movie can fix everything.
- You should never feel bad for putting yourself first.
- Good friends aren’t always easy to find.
- It’s okay to feel like you have no one, but you should know you always have yourself.
- Growing up is scary.
- Boys are super cute and very intriguing, but do not get involved with them because they are morons.
- Everything you experience is only the beginning, and your entire life is ahead of you.
Here’s to whatever is next.